follow-up: 1st U.S. Semantic Technologies Symposium (US2TS), March 1+2, 2018, Wright State University

The event is over and was very well received.

While it's too early for concrete planning, it is clear now that we will do this again next year (and hopefully in subsequent years).

If you'd like to stay up to date on the event series, please join the google group at

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/us2ts

And feel free to spread this, the more the merrier.

Pascal.

--
Pascal Hitzler
NCR Distinguished Professor   http://www.pascal-hitzler.de