Re: JSON-LD Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation

My 2 cents ... we initially tried to keep at least information flowing from
the Annotation WG to the CG, but it was a lot of effort for very little
actual gain, given the high degree of overlap of people who were actually
participating and that the public wg list can be read by anyone, allowing
the watchers/lurkers to continue to watch/lurk.

So I agree with what has been said previously. All technical work
transitions to the W3C structures (IRC, mailing list, github). The tests I
also agree are less obvious, but for consistency, I would keep them
together with the relevant specifications. In the Annotation WG we
immediately split them into a completely different part of the w3c github
structure [1] which made them hard to find and hard to develop.

The CG can and should continue to act as outreach, advocacy and discussion
around use of the current specifications, or a venue for answering
questions about the 1.1 process.

Rob

[1] https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt

--