Fwd: JSON-LD Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation

FYI.

If you are part of a member company, you should join right away. If you think of applying for an Invited Experts' position, you should contact the chairs (Rob & Benjamin) and me, and we can then take it from there…

Welcome in the brave new world of a Working Group! :-)

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead