Re: JSON-LD and JSON-Schema linkage

Henry,

Thanks for the quick reply.  If you're looking for inputs, and I can submit
something formal if I'm not too off base here, I'd like to see something
along the lines of providing an schema property as a child of a context
node.

The goal would be the ability to make a one to many relationship with a
linked json being able to be associated with multiple schemas; in my case,
a NIEM entity instance being described for multiple persistence engines.

I'm of the opinion that using HTTP headers for schema references is not a
great option for several reasons, such as not being able to accurately
describe an HTML document with an embedded JSON-LD tag, and also forcing a
consumer to persist data pertaining to the  model outside of the standard.
In my specific use case, I'd like the schemas to be canonical when
referencing authoritative data sources, and not be an implemention detail
at time of data request.