Re: Interpreting JSON as JSON-LD / Content-Type header spec. requirements

> On Oct 22, 2017, at 11:58 AM, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com> wrote:
>
> Why should LDP be concerned with any specific serialization?

I think the concern is likely captured in issue #491. A context cache isn’t really something the spec needs to handle explicitly, as it already provides the means to specify an alternative document loader, with which a client could implement a context cache.

Gregg