Re: Working with RDF data in PHP

Hi Lukas!

Thanks for sharing your code! You wrote:

> I’m working with RDF data in PHP and in order to be able to process
> all kinds of RDF serializations I’ve used a combination of ARC2 and
> Markus Lanthaler’s JSON-LD library, mixing them as necessary.
>
> In order to combine these I’ve written a bit of glue code to convert
> the internal representations between the libraries.

Have you thought about extending one of both instead of creating another
library?
>  Feedback is always appreciated!

I use the easyRDF PHP library instead of ARC2. To serialize RDF from eas
with JSON-LD I had to wrote a similar bridge:

https://github.com/gbv/uri-gbv-terminology/blob/4b897a02bbfbb0a4118dcfb0bfd3e7764a33b036/public/rdf.php

Nevertheless I'd prefer to have support of JSON-LD built into ARC2 and
easyRDF.

Jakob