Re: Pagination best practices

A follow-up question:

What do you guys do with nested resources that page? For instance, in
my api you may request a related resource to be denormalized, e.g. you
could GET /users?expand=posts, and instead of User.post being an IRI
to /users/:id/posts, it'll resolve that IRI, providing each user's
posts as nested graphs inside the user records. But, this is limited
to a default page size, in which case I'd like to provide pagination
links as well.

Do you guys do something like this as well?

Cheers :)