Re: RDF/JSON-LD representation of context

It might be useful, but there would still need to be some translation layer
to the real @context format.  In my experience, the use case isn't a need
to express the context as RDF, but just to manage context files in a useful
manner.  So instead we've been thinking about the question as: What
functionality would be needed to treat it as an LDP Non RDF Source [1] that
isn't already available in LDP?

In other words ... I agree with Niklas :)

Does that help?

Rob

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#dfn-linked-data-platform-non-rdf-source

--