Re: could this json-ld be any simpler than this? (tips for a json-ld noob?)

Hi there! Your JSON-LD does not follow the appropriate format. It also depends what you’re trying to accomplish with this schema.

Local Business: https://schema.org/LocalBusiness

Restaurant: https://schema.org/FoodEstablishment

Grocery Store: https://schema.org/GroceryStore

A Product to Sell: https://schema.org/Product

You can also see a created example of the product schema here: http://jsonld.com/product/

For the languages, you can also use the Language type: https://schema.org/Language

Google’s Structured Testing Data Tool is great to use to validate: https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool

Hope this helps! Reply to me specifically if I can help any further.

Douglas Black Jr.
Web Developer
American Bible Society

P: 215-309-0744