RE: 1st U.S. Semantic Technologies Symposium (US2TS), March 1+2, 2018, Wright State University (call for participation)

We still have some space, including space for additional poster presentations.

Registration will be capped at 120 attendees <http://www.us2ts.org/posts/registration/>.

Early registration deadline January 15, 2018.

NSF grants available for participating PhD students, see <http://us2ts.org/announcement.pdf>.

Sponsors:

GE Global Research
Google