Re: Stepping down

On 10/03/2016 06:18 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> I’m happy to take on the role of Chair for the group, but welcome
> anyone else that is interested, as there’s much to do.

Given that it has been six months since Gregg said he would be happy to
Chair, and given that he has been working hard to update the JSON-LD 1.1
specs, we should move forward and make Gregg a Chair of the group. The
most immediate need being that we need a Chair to publish the JSON-LD
1.1 specs. Gregg is the obvious choice to lead this stage based on the
work he has put into JSON-LD 1.1.

If others would like to Chair this group, or nominate someone, please
say so. Please notify the group by April 24th. If we have more than 3
people that want to Chair the group, we'll have a immediate run-off
election starting on April 25th with the polls open for seven days.

If you feel that there is a better path forward for the group, please
object and state your alternate plan clearly so that the group may
consider the options.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built