Re: Update Framing algorithm - request for review

After some minor modifications, and more extensive examples in the document, the frame matching update I discussed earlier has been merged into the spec. See http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/ <http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/>.

Note, for those with framing implementations, there are some changes that may affect your results, as @type is considered along with other properties when matching given that @requireAll is now part of the algorithm. This means that matching happens on any of the properties or @type values found, or all, depending on the value of @requireAll (defaults to false).

Also, frame matching now includes more extensive patterns for values, @id matches, and deep matching of nodes. Tests are included, but more examples need to be added to the spec.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net