Re: Cross-Context JSON-LD Integration

Doug,

I am not sure what you're proposing. Can you propose an alternative to "type" and "id" that would feel more natural for JSON users? I must admit I do not see this problem with, eg, the term "type", which is really not an RDF specific notion...

(you are right that @context can map, ie, hide just about any term...)

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)