Re: article versions with JSON-LD

There's also ORE for the compound objects:
  http://www.openarchives.org/ore/

And BibFrame for the bibliographic side:
  http://bibframe.org/

Though it should be noted that BibFrame is undergoing some significant
changes at the moment (for the better :) ) and it might be worth waiting
until the new version is ready to go before diving in.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Information Standards Advocate