Re: [xapi-spec] Re: JSON-LD & Web Credentials - illustrated videos by Manu Sporny

On 03/10/2015 10:01 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On 10 Mrz 2015 at 14:18, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
>> some questions from xAPI developers about JSON-LD, for now I'll just
>> bring to their attention its TR status http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/
>
> Don't forget the millions of websites (and e-mails) out there that already contain JSON-LD :-)
Good point Markus :)

Luckily I did happened to mention it in my quick reply!
https://groups.google.com/a/adlnet.gov/d/msg/xapi-spec/8Zddb-cMPjc/csmGAWExnE0J

Also looks like those videos helped Andrew develop better understanding
of Linked Data and JSON-LD \o/
https://groups.google.com/a/adlnet.gov/d/msg/xapi-spec/PEAUQaPHCHI/s3XGB1YV9FsJ

I will have call today with xAPI developers (mostly @adlnet.gov folks)
3PM UTC to discuss JSON-LD and ActivityStreams 2.0. If someone would
like to join I can send you an invite! (G+ Hangout).
https://github.com/adlnet/xAPI-Spec/blob/master/xAPI.md

Cheers