Re: Context Link Header on PUT/POST?

Hi Markus, (and all),

To return to my original question then, the consensus is that a server that
receives plain JSON without an explicit context should *reject* it
*without* looking for a profile relation in the link header of the
request?  Or at least that the JSON-LD specification does not imply that it
should or should not do that.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson