Re: JSON-LD for emerging healthcare standard (FHIR)?

Had investigated this some in the past.

There's this...
http://docs-v06.smartplatforms.org/framework/json-ld.html

Though it makes it sound like they are moving off JSON-LD to FHIR else?

Nevertheless, I am certain there would be interest in pursuing this.