Re: Duplicate and shared list nodes in RDF to JSON-LD serialization

Hi Martin,

it’s great to hear that someone (finally!) is working on a json-ld processor in Go.
I like both and have even started working on my own implementation some time ago, but had to put it aside and have never got back to it.

I’ve found your project on github:
https://github.com/martinmr/gojsonld

Keep up the good work you are doing.
I might be working with json-ld in the near future again and be one of the users of your package, or even a contributor.

Best regards,
Alex