Re: UniProt RDF as JSON-LD please test and give feedback,

Jerven:
I putter around on the JSON-LD playground: I was just looking for some
"big" examples. These look very rich, thanks! Also it's great that you've
already set up the CORS headers for the content and context so that we can
tinker with your stuff easily.

Here's the smaller one, 9606, in the playground, with some of Markus'
suggestions shown as a secondary context:
http://tinyurl.com/nurherz

I notice that with the P77967 example, at line 1572, where you start to
define the annotations, you begin repeating "@id" and "@graph" attributes
in the root object.  I assume that each of these annotation pairs is
supposed to be wrapped in {}, pointing to the subgraphs you were talking
about.

I tried that out, and it looks good, but I can't post a link here, as the
web server won't accept it.

Thanks again!