RE: Ignore JSON nesting

Thanks!

That makes it even easier and a bit more elegant:

@context": {
  "@base": "http://rdf.citysdk.eu/ams/",
  "name": "dc:title",
  "cdk_id": "cdk:cdk_id",
  "features": "cdk:apiResult",
  "properties": "_:properties",
  "date_created": "dc:date",
  "layers": {
    "@id": "cdk:layerOnObject",
    "@container": "@index"
  },
  "data": "cdk:layerData"
}

On 13 Mar 2014 at 18:19:16, Markus Lanthaler (markus.lanthaler@gmx.net) wrote:

In your context, set

"geojsonProperties": "_:geojsonProperties"

That's it