Re: Specifying different vocabularies for @type and property names

On 12 March 2014 07:33, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Laurence,
>
> On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:38 AM, Laurence Rowe wrote:
> > Given a json-ld document like the following, is it possible to specify
> > a context such that the types and property names get prefixed with
> > different base urls?
> >
> > {
> >   "@type": ["organism", "item"],
> >   "@id": "/organisms/human",
> >   "name": "human",
> >   "scientific_name": "Homo sapiens",
> >   "taxon_id": "9606"
> > }
>
> Do you mean  sothat types use a different base than property names, or that
> *types and property names* use a different base than @id?
>
> The former is possible by mapping the terms to different URLs in the
> context
> like so:
>
>   {
>     "@context": {
>       "organism": "http://example.com/typeBase/organism",
>       "name": "http://example.org/propBase/name",
>     }
>   }

Sorry, I wasn't explicit before. In my case it's possible that the property
name and the type name could be the same. I'd like the former to expand to
the url /properties/organism and the latter to /types/organism. It looks
like this is not be possible with using namespace prefixes.

Cheers,

Laurence