Random JSON-LD requests for the future: @job & slash-rooted paths

From: David Janes <davidjanes@davidjanes.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 14:13:01 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
I've been using JSON-LD for awhile and there's two things I'd like to
suggest two ideas for future releases

(1) "@job" (like a BLOB in a DB)

It would be nice if I could mark part of the JSON-LD as having "no semantic
meaning / interpretation" and that it would be passed various functions
(compaction, etc) without being touched.

The lack of this has made me do some ugly / questionable things...

(2) "/" routed IRIs

Instead of returning various @base relative IRIs as "../../../x/y/z", it
would be nice if there was an option for just getting "/x/y/z".

Regards,
David