Re: In the spec, swap RFC4627 for RFC7159

On 03/06/2014 07:37 AM, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Finally with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) ending their
> work on RFC7159 (http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7159.txt), I suggest
> the JSON-LD spec refers to RFC7159 rather than the older RFC4627.
> Thoughts? FWIW, I've sent pull request
> https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/332 proactively.
>
> Best,
> Tom

It's too late to change the spec now.    The change can be incorporated
in a Second Edition when/if one is published (it requires an AC review;
not a trivial matter).   And it can be listed in the errata, I suppose,
even though it's not technically an error.

         -- Sandro