Re: jsonld.js promises on travis-ci

On 06/25/2014 04:30 PM, Tomasz Pluskiewicz wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm running builds on travis. I've just committed some code that uses
> jsonld promises and travis is failing with error 'Unable to find a
> Promise implementation'. I found that error and made sure that
> es6-promise is installed with npm: 'npm install -g es6-promise' but
> still the error persists.
>
> What do I need to make promises available on travis build worker?

Hmm, strange. We use travis for CI w/jsonld.js and we have no such
issues -- and it's running tests on the promises API and the package
configuration includes es6-promise as a dependency.

https://travis-ci.org/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js
https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/blob/master/.travis.yml

Not quite sure about this issue... if you could provide more specifics
about your setup/configuration maybe someone on the list could help.

--
Dave Longley
CTO