Re: Schema.org just published a JSON-LD context

On 17 June 2014 13:02, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 6/16/14 5:48 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Today is another important milestone for JSON-LD as Schema.org just
>> published a first version of their context. See yourself:
>>
>>     curlhttp://schema.org   -H "Accept: application/ld+json"
>>

>> Thanks Dan!
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Markus
>>

>> P.S. Those of you who don't have curl installed can have a look at the
>> context here:
>>    http://schema.org/docs/jsonldcontext.json.txt
>
> Markus,
>
> Do you have a live example?
>
> Assuming I am trying to de-reference the correct HTTP URIs, here my experience[...]

This is for the schema.org @context file, whose IRIURIURL is http://schema.org/

We're content negotiating that because JSON-LD tools expect to find it
via the @context URL, and we wanted the simplest possible URL for
schema.org in JSON-LD.

At this point there's no per-term content negotiation on the
type/property/enum pages. You will however find small amounts of RDFa
now in the per-term pages, and a handful of mappings to external
mappings. See for example http://schema.org/Dataset

cheers,

Dan