Re: where to put json-ld context for LDP

Hi Andreas, Sandro,

One thing to note is that previously (at least) it has been deemed that
/ns/ is *only* for ontology documents and not for JSON-LD contexts.

The workaround that the Open Annotation Community Group found was to embed
the ontology within the context document as the body of the graph.

And thus:  http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.jsonld

Hope that helps,

Rob

--