Re: how does a term definition include all of : type, id, and alias

good afternoon;

On 20 Jul 2014, at 13:01, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

>> [ … eliding apparent confusion about how one represents graph transformations …]
>
> Simply speaking, terms such as myIdAlias are first replaced with the keyword
> they alias (@id) and then processed as usual. The processing is defined in
> detail in the JSON-LD Processing Algorithms & API specification:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld-api/

must one use an intermediate json-equivalent data model in order use json-ld as the abstract means to frame rdf?

>> i note, also, that as the expression conflates either the processing role
> and
>> the universal identifier, or the member term and the universal identifier,
> it
>> lacks the degrees of freedom required to specify all combinations.
>
> Could you elaborate?
>

>> is there yet another alternative?
>
> I can tell you if you explain me what you are trying to achieve :-)

how would one declare how to frame

_:thing1 <http://example.com/id> <http://example.com/thing#1> .
_:thing1 <http://example.com/type> <http://example.com/ImportantThing> .
_:thing2 <http://example.com/feature> <http://example.com/thing#2> .