Re: Limitations on JSON which conforms to JSON-LD spec?

On 12/02/2014 12:17 AM, Nicholas Bollweg wrote:
> As we have seen a number of times here on the list, objects made from an
> unknowably large set of of keys are hard to do anything compelling
> with... see package.json//dependencies/, ipython.ipynb//cells/output/data/.
I think I understand. What in plain JSON people may tend to structure as
object with keys and values. In JSON-LD people would use array of
objects instead.

I've send emails lately here about it: "using object keys in JSON-LD"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-linked-json/2014Oct/0004.html

To my understanding, JSON-LD Data Indexing (which Markus pointed me to
on thread above), provides a useful construct for those cases.
http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#data-indexing