Re: Framing by reference/value

On 08/08/2014 06:05 AM, Julian Everett wrote:
> Is such output achievable via framing please, or do I need to add some
> kind of post-framing graph denormalisation step?

There have been a number of discussions regarding "aggressive embedding"
(or embedding by value as you called it). The details (flags to turn it
on/off, dealing with cycles, etc.) haven't been fully worked out and the
feature hasn't been implemented in the JavaScript library used on the
playground. I think Markus may have implemented something in his PHP
processor.

In short, there is no way to do it on the playground yet -- but I do
think it's something we believe is a useful feature and that we want to
support in the JSON-LD framing standard. For now, you'll need to do some
post-framing step.

--
Dave Longley
CTO