Re: Relative IRI in @context?

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> I personally would consider this to be a bug in jsonld.js' CLI tool. I think
> it should establish the base IRI of the document itself instead of having to
> do it explicitly as Gregg described:
>
>>     jsonld --uri 'file:/"`pwd` input.jsonld
>
> Dave?

The jsonld tool commands have a standard --base option.  Run commands
with --help to see that and other options.  If the input looks like a
URL it defaults to that, else the empty string.  I think I did that on
purpose but at the moment I can't remember the reasoning.

-dave