Re: Test suite permanent location

On 09/06/2013 11:03 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> The reason was that we could not install the test runner on W3C (and
> I do not really remember exactly why, some tools were not
> available).

The W3C would have had to run and maintain a Ruby implementation on
their servers and they didn't want to do that.

Sandro, the current test suite is already on W3C servers:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/file/967c329d53d2/test-suite

The URL above will always exist as long as W3C keeps dvcs.w3.org around.
It seems like doing anything more at this point is overkill. If you
disagree, then you could copy the entire 'test-suite' subtree above to
some permanent location at W3C (as you noted in your previous email).

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/