Re: Question about JSON-LD and searchengines

Omg, thanks for answering all those questions, here is one more:

> "witness schema.org's problems with deploying a JSON-LD context at
http://schema.org/"

I have heard this remark a couple of times before but I don't completely
grasp what it means. Could you elaborate on what "schema.org doesn't have a
JSON-lD context" means?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Ka-Sing Chou