Re: Test suite permanent location

On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:52 AM, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:33 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> Currently, the spec references <http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-
>> wg/wiki/JSON-LD_Test_Suite> for the test suite location, which is
>> something at odds with Turtle, NTriples and NQuads. It might better be
>> <http://www.w3.org/2013/JSON-LDTests>. I'd suggest that that re-direct
>> to <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/>, or be a HTML reference to it.
>
> Where do you see that reference? The specs reference
> http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-tests/ Sandro set up a temporary redirect to
> the wiki page you are mentioning till we produce something better. I think
> we should either convert http://json-ld.org/test-suite/ to be
> ReSpec-formatted or add more information to the implementation report and
> use that.

No sorry, that's where you're redirected when you go to edit the page (which I did to update the test-suite location), and I didn't notice that I had been redirected. It's fine the way it is as a URL.

We could simply have that redirect to http://json-ld.org/test-suite/, as we've decided that's where the tests should permanently live; no need to go through a wiki page. We can always update that with a link to the implementation report when we're ready.