RE: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, October 22nd 2013

On Monday, October 21, 2013 11:29 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We need to discuss moving the PR forward again as well as a couple of
> issues that have come up in the mean time. Unfortunately, I've been so
> swamped with travelling as of late that it's been very difficult for me
> to get around to the official responses that we need to have done to
> move to PR. I'll try to get them done before the call tomorrow night.

[...]
> 1. Bug in @reverse algorithm
> 2. Advance to Proposed Recommendation

It would be great if everyone could have a look at the following two PR before tomorrow's telecon:

  https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/303
  https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/304

Those are the necessary changes to the API spec. They should be rather uncontroversial but I didn't want to merge them before getting a few more eyes on them.

Cheers,
Markus