Re: Quality output check on my microdata 2 JSON-LD tool

Mmm... never mind my last question. If you say the JSON-LD looks fine, then
I think it is about time I'll use the output to render the physical JSON-LD
files. Those files will be included in the header and within the head of
the corresponding page.
Oh yeah... thanks again for the review Gregg.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Ka-Sing Chou
06 - 54 76 30 81