Re: Pending issue of JSON-LD Implementation Report

Tristan, thanks for the report, and congratulations on reaching such a level of conformance! I have integrated it into the updated JSON-LD Implementation report [1].

I noticed the following errors in the report, which kept it from running smoothly the first time:

* You were asserting results against test manifests that had an alternate capitalization, for example, <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/tests/Compaction-manifest.jsonld#t0001> should be <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/tests/compaction-manifest.jsonld#t0001>, This was true for all of the test manifests. I'm not sure how this might have been changed. I updated the results appropriately
* Flattining-manifest should be flatten-manifest
* Compaction-manifest should be compact-manifest
* Expansion-manifest should be expand-manifest
* Deserialize RDF to JSON-LD-manifest should be fromRdf-manifest
* Error handling-manifest should be error-manifest
* Remote document-manifest should be remote-doc-manifest
* Serialization to RDF-manifest should be toRdf-manifest
* It's fine to include results for normalization and framing, but they are not included in the report. However, for future reference, the manifest names are "normalize-manifest.jsonld" and "frame-manifest.jsonld".
* as before, you were setting the earl:outcome to "earl:passed", rather than earl:passed. This makes it a string literal, when it's expected to be a QName. Same for "earl:automatic".

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/