Re: Defining a common convention for marking up JSON

Michael, please repond to this invitation ASAP:

On 10/03/2013 10:40 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> I think we are not completely understanding each other. I would like
> to invite you to our next JSON-LD telecon (next Tuesday). You can
> find the necessary details to join at http://json-ld.org/minutes/

We'd like to have you on the JSON-LD call tomorrow. It happens at 10am
ET, the dial-in instructions are here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

Since your OData comments came in during the Candidate Recommendation
period, we need to make sure that we completely understand your position
before we respond to you officially. In order to do that, we need to
have you on a call. You can read the discussion we had about the OData /
JSON-LD alignment here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/2013-10-01/#topic-3

At present, the group does not think any changes to JSON-LD are
necessary to achieve what you want to achieve.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/