Preview: KickStarter for Linked Data and Web Payments

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:45:51 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

As some of you know, W3C participated in the Google Summer of Code this
year. We had 40 student project proposals submitted, of which 8 of them
were really good. Unfortunately, Google doesn't have enough student
slots allocated to W3C to accept all 8 students.

So, Digital Bazaar has taken the initiative to do a KickStarter project
to raise funds for the remaining 4 students. It'll be a very short
funding drive, so I'm sharing this link with this mailing list so that
many of you can be prepared to fund/share the link to this project when
the time comes. These students will be creating tools to help web
developers publish using JSON-LD, RDFa, and Web Payments technologies.

THIS IS A PREVIEW LINK, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE IT YET:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/manusporny/701481070?token=dc84e5a5

The project has been submitted for approval by KickStarter, it should be
approved/denied by next week. If it's denied, we'll use CrowdTilt to
fund the project.

Feedback/suggestions on the content of the page would be great.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/