Re: Proposal: JSON-LD CR and LC2 timeline

I am for simplicity and, also, to make it clear to outsiders that these two documents belong together. That means that I would personally favor (with my activity lead's hat put down, I must add) to go to a 2nd LC with the API (I do not see a reason for syntax to go through 2nd LC), and then progress the two together to CR or PR (whatever we decide). Syntax waiting a few more weeks for API to catch up is not a problem imho.

Thanks

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)