Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, May 7th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 20:43:08 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We need to touch base on where we stand with the specs wrt. the 2nd Last
Call for the JSON-LD API. We also need to figure out if there are any
outstanding issues before we go into 2nd LC. This will be a 60 minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, May 7th 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 4pm CET
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Fran├žois, Dave, Markus, Paul, Manu, Niklas, Gregg

Agenda

1. Implementation Report Submissions
2. 2nd Last Call for JSON-LD API
3. JSON-LD Syntax to Candidate Rec?