Re: Node.js tool for RDFa -> JSON-LD transformation

Absolutely. It's basically the V8 JS engine and a commonJS-based
standard lib, plus a lot more for creating web services. Follow the
Install-link from http://nodejs.org/ (or install via Homebrew if you
prefer that). Both ways should install NPM along with Node.

Cheers,
Niklas