Re: JSON-LD in Unique URIs for File Formats

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:24:28 +0100
Cc: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.com>, Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>, Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Issue closed, the URI installed.

For the time being the data is returned in .ttl and .rdf; at some point in time I will also add a json-ld output. But, for consistency's sake, this should be done for all the other formats, but I am not sure my current RDFa->RDF processor is really up-to-date in the JSON-LS serialization. I will look at this at some point. But that is not really urgent.

Cheers

Ivan

On Mar 26, 2013, at 18:56 , Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> On 03/26/2013 01:33 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps we can just do this through an email poll to save time. I'm +1 on adding http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/JSON-LD.
>
> +1
>
> --
> Dave Longley