Intent to close ISSUE-217

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:38:42 +0100
To: "'W3C RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, <public-linked-json@w3.org>
We have been discussing bnode ids as graph names for quite some time. The
last discussion we had was in last week's telecon. The position of the CG
didn't change and in the RDF WG consensus was found (some time ago) around
allowing JSON-LD to deviate in very specific ways from RDF - which includes
bnode ids as graph names.

Unless I hear objections, I will therefore close ISSUE-217 [1] in 24 hours.

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/217