Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, March 26th 2013

FYI, RDF WG is expecting a final syntax spec by Wednesday. A couple of reviews for Algorithms should come in this week, and we also need to push that out.

The extension request requires that all specs to LC by the end of march

See last Wednesday's RDF WG minutes for some details: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2013-03-20. The relevant part is quoted below.

> Markus Lanthaler: the API spec needs some minor fixes, but the syntax spec is pretty stable. There are a few minor things to change in the API spec. ←
>
> David Wood: there was a deadline put on with the working group extension. ←
>
> Sandro Hawke: are we taking the API spec to REC in parallel. ←
>
> Markus Lanthaler: yes. ←
>
> David Wood: in the extension request, we said that we would go to LC in march.  Can you make editorial changes so that the WC can promote the doc to LC next week?  That's what we agreed to do. ←
>
> Markus Lanthaler: We could do that, but don't we need an Algorithms review first? ←
>
> David Wood: it looks like we won't make the schedule. ←
>
> Sandro Hawke: we could have the reviews done and decide to publish in a week. ←
>
> David Wood: searching for another reviewer of the JSON-LD algorithms doc. ←
>
> Markus Lanthaler: json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/ ←
> Markus Lanthaler: http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/ ←
> Markus Lanthaler: we'll need to mirror from the json-ld.org doc to the W3C mirror. ←
>
> … We sync manually from time to time, but the other is automatically updated. ←
>
> Markus Lanthaler: http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-syntax/ ←
> Sandro Hawke: http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/ and http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-syntax/ ←
> ACTION: sandro to review JSON-LD API document ←
>
> Trackbot IRC Bot: Created ACTION-240 - Review JSON-LD API document [on Sandro Hawke - due 2013-03-27]. ←
> ACTION: zhe to review JSON-LD API document ←
>
> Trackbot IRC Bot: Created ACTION-241 - Review JSON-LD API document [on Zhe Wu - due 2013-03-27]. ←

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net