JSON-LD git repo being released into public domain under CC0

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:51:16 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

We've had a few requests to release the JSON-LD github repository as
public domain. A number of the core community contributors agree that we
should do this[1]. If there are no objections to releasing the site as
CC0[1] we will do so within 7 days of this announcement.

-- manu

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/227
[2] http://creativecommons.org/about/cc0

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/