Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, March 12th 2013

On 03/10/2013 02:25 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
>
> The times are a bit off for Europe due to the  Daylight Saving Time
> change in the US.

Yeah, sorry about that. My head is still adjusting from this arcane
sun-worshiping ceremony we perform twice a year. :)

> Could you please include CET instead of London in future? So 3pm
> CET?

I'll try to remember, yes.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/