RE: Inverse properties in JSON-LD

Hi David,

I've just added the @reverse feature to my JSON-LD processor. Turns out that
it adds surprisingly little complexity to the algorithms.

If you wanna play with it, it is live at my playground:
  http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/jsonld/playground/

Here's a slightly modified version of your initial example:
  http://bit.ly/Xfy5vO

The feature works with index-containers and property generators; obviously
language-maps and type-coercions are not supported since a reverse property
must point to an IRI.

Would love to hear what others think. By a large margin I would prefer
@reverse over property generators.

Have a nice weekend,
Markus