Re: Talk in JSFoo

I gave a talk last year at NoSQL Now! on JSON-LD and MongoDB [1]. It's been extremely popular on Slide Share (9K+ views). Feel free to adapt that for your purposes, if it's interesting to you.

I have some other presentations on JSON-LD that are more general too, let me know if any of these could be useful to you.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/gkellogg1/jsonld-and-mongodb