Re: Starting with Contexts and Schema.org

Thank-You Nikalas and Markus,

I am pretty sure, I do have a lot of things to grasp. I did refer and read
the spec after being advised by Manu and I am progressing.

This is my very initial attempt to the context. And I think there might
small or big mistakes and glitches.
Can you please see to this and let me know my mistakes.

https://gist.github.com/ivikash/6041987

Regards
~Vikash
[Using GMail, and I hope its in ascii]