RE: Starting with Contexts and Schema.org

On Monday, July 15, 2013 8:55 PM, vikash agrawal wrote:
> hi Everyone,
>
> I am willing to start my learning and writing process of Contexts and
> Schema for the JSON to JSON-LD creator tool. But I am very new to the
> subject, so I am looking for some good resources and helping hand. A
> short and formal introduction and tutorial will be very beneficial
> too.
>
> For me, this subject is something very new, so I am looking to
> understand what is it in whole.

The best thing is probably to read the spec :-P

> The end reasults of my agenda is to write contexts for Person, Place
> and Events and use it in the tool.

While I understand that it is more exciting to switch between different tasks, I would like to reiterate my request to first finish the website re-design. The site is still buggy (and has been so for quite some time now). This should be your top priority at the moment IMO.

Cheers,
Markus